Let us help you better understand the difference between the packages we have and help you choose the one that serves your needs! So:
I. Starter - best for small companies or individuals (up to 5 signatures). There is only one package with the fixed price
With the Starter package:
- You can create 1 signature for 1 employee (maximum 5 signatures per company);
- Central Management;
- You get access to our banner gallery;
- Ticket Support.
In case you miss some features like Analytics, Banner campaigns, Integration with Outlook/GSuite/exchange, Central Management, departments, or more admins, you should consider the Branding or Marketing package.
II. Branding - best for companies that need to standardize the signatures for all employees. You can choose the necessary amount of signatures, starting from 5 signatures up to unlimited.
With the Branding package:
- You get up to 5 Account Administrators;
- You can create 1 department;
- You can have 1 scheduled or active Banner Campaign;
- Analytics for Banner Campaigns - Basic;
- Analytics Tab - User will be able to see only the total number of clicks/impressions
- Integrations are available but limited. Only 1 rule for Exchange/O365 can be set, and one template for G Suite can be used.
III. Marketing - has no limits and includes all the features available in Starter and Branding. The user can choose the necessary amount of signatures, starting from 5 signatures up to unlimited.
Also, you get:
- 4 signatures per 1 user can be set
- Unlimited number of departments
- Unlimited number of scheduled Banner Campaigns
- Analytics for Banner Campaigns - Advanced
- Advanced Signature Analytics will help you to track the efficiency of your signatures and preferences of your target market
- Advanced Integrations with Exchange/O365 and G Suite
- Priority Support
- Onboarding will help you to use the max of Newoldstamp.
Here is a more detailed comparison of Branding and Marketing plans:
Our Support team is here for you if you still have any hesitations about which package works better for your team.